Differentiate Your Brand
Design, package and communicate your service offering in a way that connects your client's business problems to your technology solutions.
- The MSP market saturation, along with a lack of referrals, has made the lead generation overly difficult
- As the general IT problems are solved, clients are only motivated to switch for a cheaper provider
- As the competition catches up with mainstream marketing, it is harder to differentiate your offering
- The missing sense of urgency and the lack of priority makes the sales process long and exhausting
Get yourself in front of decision makers that buy based on value, not price.
Set yourself apart from the standard competitors and communicate your core value with a compelling message.
Follow a consultative sales process that moves deals through your pipeline faster, with higher close rates.
- You are not generating targeted leads to meet your sales goals
- You are viewed as a commodity service provider
- You most likely lose deals at your fingertips
We use Managed Services Platform's Needs Assessment questionnaires and reports to differentiate ourselves through the sales process. We have been growing our MSP 20% year to year.
Our sales process starts with an IT Strategy Workshop. This set us apart from the competition and with an IT Strategy in place, we can elevate the client's need for higher-value services.
We use the Managed Services Platform's graders to pre-qualify prospects and deliver compelling reports for the first meeting. We are closing 2-3 new clients every quarter with high consistency.
Whether you’re a “one-man-band”, an emerging MSP with a handful of people, a team about to reach the 20 people mark or...
You provide a great service, the price is right, your marketing campaign is spot-on, yet very few deals are...